A VR panel was convened at AsiaVR meetup on the 14 June 2016 to discuss “When VR and AR Collide: Which Technology Will Win the Reality Altering Race?”
As we had panelist who are VR, AR specialists as well as neutral parties, it was a really good discussion about VR and AR. The big topics that were discussed are:
- Preference to AR/VR and why?
- Difference in AR/VR experiences
- Relevance of AR/VR to the different type of industries
- Popularity of AR vs VR and why?
- Monetization and business models of AR/VR
- Adoption of AR/VR in the different countries
- The state of AR/VR
- Future of AR/VR
- and more!
AsiaVR does live video of the meetup sessions on our Facebook group (and Youtube in the future), so do watch out for that if you can’t make it to the sessions.
Do check out the video of the panel session to get the full content of the VR panel!