At Ignite VR, we provide services to create a VR or AR experience at events like carnivals, dinner and dance, corporate functions, etc. as well as permanent/semi-permanent locations. Our strengths are our technical know-how with regards to setting up a VR station based on our past experience running a VR arcade as well as doing the VR booth over the past 3 years.
In the past year, we have started creating our own VR products. This potentially allows us to:
- Offer better customer experiences as our content is more operation friendly than off the shelf content with features such as fast turnover rate, local multiplayer without internet, leaderboard, on screen shortcuts, spectator screen, custom controllers, etc.
- Offer unique customized experience with branding logos or product placement
- Create new revenue streams such as content licensing and customization fees
With a new product that we are developing, we are looking for a business development person to help grow our product and the company in Singapore and potentially overseas.
What you will be doing
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
What skills we are looking for
- Belief in immersive technology
- Plenty of initiative
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills