Business Development Position
At Ignite VR, we provide services to create a VR or AR experience at events like carnivals, dinner and dance, corporate functions, etc. as well as permanent/semi-permanent locations.
Our strengths are our technical know-how with regards to setting up a VR station based on our past experience running a VR arcade as well as doing the VR booth over the past 3 years. Currently, we get the majority of our leads through our website enquiry form and occasionally through public/private showcases that we do for exposure.
We also have a small in-house development team creating our own immersive content. This also allows us to:
- Offer better customer experiences as our content is more operation friendly than off the shelf content with features such as fast turnover rate, local multiplayer without internet, leaderboard, on screen shortcuts, spectator screen, custom controllers, etc.
- Offer unique customized experience with branding logos or product placement
- Convert our local competitors into our customers
- Bring in revenues from overseas from content licensing and customization fees.
We are looking for a business development person to help bring our company to greater heights.
What you will be doing
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
What skills we are looking for
- Believe in immersive technology
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative